Gemini Premier Services for IBM Netezza
- Accelerating implementation of Netezza-related projects
- Loading data and integrating Netezza quickly
for organizations ready to get started with Netezza appliances, Gemini Systems offers Premier Services Packs which bundle the right IBM Netezza data warehouse appliance with expert professional services from Gemini Systems. For one known upfront price, your organization will benefit from the IBM Netezza appliance integrated quickly within your existing technology environment and professional services assistance from Gemini Systems in: Planning, Data Modeling, Deployment, Data Loading, and Data Management.
Gemini Premier Services Datasheet
- Plan, design and architecture sessions focused on finalizing/validating business/technology Netezza data warehouse initiatives
- Configure, setup user base, activate workload management, event handling and notifications and validate integration points
- Execute pilot with one or more ETL processes enabled and one or more associated reporting/analytics query in place
- Train and provide post-implementation support services
Information Agenda Workshop
- Embarking on business analytics and data warehouse initiatives
- Architecting overall Information Management and Reporting vision
- Addressing performance, service, and growth challenges within existing data warehouse
for organizations that want to get started on the path to Business Analytics, but do not know where to begin or are looking for an expert opinion, Gemini Systems can help you by puting together an Information Agenda. The IBM Information Agenda is a way to develop a comprehensive, enterprise-wide plan, to help you cultivate value from your critical business information. Specially trained consultants from Gemini Systems and IBM can help accelerate the process and minimize the risk of creating an information agenda through IBM's industry-specific Information Agenda Guides.
Information Agenda Workshop Datasheet
- Review the information intensive business challenges across their business
- Assess the architectural capabilities available to support those business challenges and identify any gaps
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Provide a strategic roadmap for implementing those improvements.
IBM Netezza Proof of Concept
- Evaluating Netezza
- Comparing alternative vendors
- Validating use-cases
for organizations that know how they can benefit from a solution based on IBM Netezza, we can help you take a TestDrive – On Site – With Your Data – With Your Querys – With your Analytics Models. Experts from Gemini Systems can help you run your POC, assisting with data load and testing in your environment. During the Netezza TestDrive, you have hands-on access to Netezza while directly testing your data and code. And of course, it’s at your site, using your own data, so you know the performance results are 100% relevant to your needs.
Netezza Proof of Concept Datasheet
- POC planning
- Inventory third party tools
- Capacity and Sizing planning meeting
- Site & Infrastructure survey
- Data Extraction
- POC Execution
- Measure standalone query speeds for small, medium, and complex queries
- Conduct concurrency tests with mixed queries on Netezza at different query arrival rates
- Deliver a full disclosure report
Business Intelligence and Cubing
Business Intelligence solutions provide a platform to harness structured data to improve decision-making, financial management, regulatory compliance and customer service. It delivers a full range of capabilities that enable users to author, share, and use reports that draw on data from all enterprise sources for better business decisions. Additionally users can build OLAP cubes, dashboards and scorecards using all data sources which have a proven scalability.
- IBM Cognos TM1
- IBM Cognos Mobile
Information Lifecycle Management
End to end Lifecycle Management of your information assets to allow easy, auditable and reliable creation, classification, movement, availability and disposition requires an enterprise view of the processes that support your business objectives. Businesses need to employ proven Best Practices for Data Lifecycle Management across functional and business dimensions to establish a reliable information Architecture. This problem grows exponentially when businesses engage Big Data and analytics & BI that employ many terabytes or even petabytes of data. Client proven solutions, blueprints and processes have been devised to handle a wide-ranging set of strategies for administering storage systems, tracking, data movement and configuration management.
- Content analytics solutions can understand the meaning and context of human language and rapidly process information to improve knowledge-driven search and surface new insights from your enterprise content
- It allows deep, rich text analysis of your information. Solutions built on Content Analytics can help organizations surface undetected problems, fix content-centric process inefficiencies, improve customer service and corporate accountability, reduce operating costs and risks and discover new revenue opportunities
for organizations looking to understand and analyze information from unstructured content to enable better decision making from your enterprise content regardless of the source or format.
- Assess customer's unstructured content and existing dictionaries
- Assist in IBM Content Analytics setup & initial configuration
- Assist in Netezza setup & initial configuration
- Integrate Netezza as a target for analyzed documents
- Configure Netezza to support BI efforts for identified business outcomes
- Assist in implementation of insights / intelligence